ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Group on documenting "harms"

  • To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Group on documenting "harms"
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 08:48:26 -0700

It's where you find yourself when you fail to recognize reality. IMO,
the reality is if you want to go down the road of likelihood,
probability, etc. it result in a lot of wasted time due either to more
debate and disagreement about it or the result will get shot full of
holes later.

And this discussion is not a matter of someone not agreeing with me. It
is a matter of two different opinions, with more than one propopent for
each, in what I see as an unending debate that will result in nothing
productive or useful.

Tim