ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Group on documenting "harms"

  • To: "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, owner-gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx, "<icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Group on documenting "harms"
  • From: tim@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 16:35:23 +0000

ccTLDs vary substantially, even among those that have some level of VI or CO.
So any use of them to establish harms will be limited and needs to be
appropriately qualified within the context of the gTLD (ICANN) name space.

And again, I am not arguing against enumerating the harms, only against
attempting to quantify the likelihood or probability of them.

Tim