ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Harms Project Draft

  • To: "'ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Harms Project Draft
  • From: Jeff Eckhaus <eckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 19:46:10 -0700

To be clear I had stated that the act of holding back names is not a harm
caused by VI or CO.
If you believe there will collusion in auctions due to VI or CO then please add
that to the list and how it will occur.
The only thing I think we should be careful is just throwing out harms and not
explaining how VI or CO would cause these. Then we could just say that VI will
cause global warming so we must not allow it (joke borrowed from Tindal, all
rights reserved)