ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: Question re: Time Change

  • To: "'Neuman, Jeff'" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Mike O'Connor'" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: Question re: Time Change
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 18:05:10 +0200

We went back to single call per week, which was the reason for which we were
trying to figure the best schedule for this single call.
Once we have the result of the poll, we can have a schedule.
To the best of my knowledge, there are no major holidays in August and
September except for Labour Day in US and Canada.
Cheers,
Roberto

  _____