ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] OFF TOPIC On the topic of polls

  • To: <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] OFF TOPIC On the topic of polls
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 17:24:59 -0400

Just saw this and thought it fitting to send to the WG.  It is a snapshot of
the doodle poll to determine our Monday call time. and it is an amazing
reflection of where our group splits,  even on a simple issue.

Old      New    Alternate

In favor            13        9          8

Live with           5        9          7

Oppose           3        3          6

Nothing for nothing, but psychologically interesting.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff

RNA Partners, Inc.