ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] call for agenda items -- almost entirely questions for you to weigh in on

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] call for agenda items -- almost entirely questions for you to weigh in on
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 10:44:20 -0500

hi all,

let's use this note to kick off a "what would you like to do on the call next
Monday??" conversation.

we could continue to work on the "Harms" list fersure.  is there anything else
that people would like to work on?

Roberto and i are thinking that it might be feasible to get a *list* of Harms,
without any commentary on likelihood or impact, in good enough shape to perhaps
be included in the revised Initial Report.  but that's another question for you
folks.  do we think there's sufficient agreement on the *list* to be able to
roll it into the report?  comments much desired.

our main thought is that we'll continue working, but that August is upon us so
we won't kill ourselves this month.  agreed?

see?  more questions than answers this week.  let us know what you want to do.

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     http://www.haven2.com