ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Updated Summary and Revised Initial Report

  • To: "'Neuman, Jeff'" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, <eckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Updated Summary and Revised Initial Report
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 06:55:12 +0200

Jeff,
I hear you, but I am really wondering whether it is up to the WG to decide
whether the Council needs a resolution or not, or rather to the Council
itself to have this discussion.
We pass the report to the Council, and then they decide what to do with it,
while we concentrate on doing more work.
Fair enough?
Roberto

  _____