ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] Harms

  • To: <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] Harms
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 07:33:08 +0200

It is early morning over here in Central Europe, and time to go back to
work.
So, where are we with the next step, which is the list of harms?
We have a list that has been on the table for quite a while, that I assume
complete as far as we know (in the sense that if nothing has been added in
the last few days I am not expecting something to come up in the next hours)
and a new list, proposing the "dual" harms of keeping vertical separation,
on which I have seen no comments yet.
The first question is whether we should consolidate both in a single
document, or keep them separate.
The second question is whether we need more time to build the list(s), in
particular the second one that had no feedback so far.
The third question is to decide whether we should add data points, even
given our limited specific knowledge and experience, on the extent and
likelyhood of the harms.
I have more questions, but I will leave it to this for now, and go to the
next (off-topic?) task, which is to get a coffee.
Cheers,
Roberto