ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: Astoundingly off-topic [gnso-vi-feb10] Revised motion for the Council

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Astoundingly off-topic [gnso-vi-feb10] Revised motion for the Council
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 09:13:09 -0500

just one note.  before beating up the staff, please check to see if a certain
Junior Co-Chair asked the staff to steer away from that issue (as was the case
here).  i do heartily wish we could get out of the habit of staff-bashing.

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     http://www.haven2.com