ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] Wiki page for harms

  • To: vertical integration wg <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] Wiki page for harms
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 13:55:27 -0500

hi all,

i've bashed the two lists into a wiki page that wikiphiles can edit.  i
*didn't* have a go at combining the two lists -- maybe brighter minds than mine
can try that one.  I also put a section out there for "analysis approaches" and
would invite folks to put suggestions in there (or send them to me and i'll put
them in there for you if you're not keen on the wiki-editor thingy).

https://st.icann.org/vert-integration-pdp/index.cgi?harms

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356