ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] Final call for new harms

  • To: vertical integration wg <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] Final call for new harms
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 12:57:46 -0500

hi all,

this is the first of a couple of emails resulting from the call today.

it's my sense that we should draw the "add items to the list" phase of the
Harms List to a close.  not a completely solid close (since a really good idea
might come up), but a goal to get the initial list stabilized so that we can
move on to analyzing the list.

so here's the proposal -- let's shoot for a final conversation about putting
new harms on the list during the call next week, and a final deadline for items
a couple days later (Wednesday 15 September).

so get those harms in.  either send them to the list and Margie's attention so
that she can fit them into the Word draft that she is maintaining, or add them
to the wiki page yourself.  Margie and i will work on combining the two once
your items are in.  here's a link to the wiki page for those of you who would
like to enter your items directly;

        https://st.icann.org/vert-integration-pdp/index.cgi?harms

thanks,

mikey