RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Worried
- To: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, Roberto Gaetano <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Worried
- From: Jeff Eckhaus <eckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 10:01:59 -0700
I think the main question is "what is where to go next"
From: owner-gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Alan Greenberg
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 10:00 AM
To: Roberto Gaetano; Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Worried
I am sure that at least part of the problem is that the MAPO list has been VERY
active and there is a fair amount of overlap with that group.
And perhaps VI exhaustion.
At 20/09/2010 12:27 PM, Roberto Gaetano wrote:
I am getting increasingly worried.
The list is very quiet, while Labor Day is already behind us.
How shall I interpret this silence?
* Are we waiting for something to happen at the Board retreat?
* Are we unclear on where to go next?
* Are we tired after the "tour de force" of the last months?
* Are we happy with the result so far and/or we believe that we cannot go
* Is there anything that people know about developments on this subject that
I am not aware of, and that leads us to think that it is not worthed to go
I don't want to change the plans for today's agenda, but it seems to me that we
should dedicate a few minutes on this call to poll (in the figured sense) the
audience on opinions on the way forward.
What do people think?
Please NOTE: This electronic message, including any attachments, may include
privileged, confidential and/or inside information owned by Demand Media, Inc.
Any distribution or use of this communication by anyone other than the intended
recipient(s) is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and
then delete it from your system. Thank you.