ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] Notice To GNSO Council with regard to the Board Resolution addressing Vertical Integration

  • To: Chuck Gomes <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] Notice To GNSO Council with regard to the Board Resolution addressing Vertical Integration
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 09:43:13 -0500

To:             GNSO Council
From:   Roberto Gaetano and Mikey O'Connor (VI working-group co-chairs)
Subject:        Notice with regard to the Board Resolution addressing Vertical
Integration
____

resolution by the ICANN Board, we would like to notify the GNSO Council that to
date the Working Group has not reached a consensus view on vertical
integration.

We plan to incorporate public comments into the Interim Report and provide the
Council with a Final Report in advance of the Council's 18 November meeting.