ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] the way forward - results from the call today.

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] the way forward - results from the call today.
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 10:48:11 +0200

Hi Mikey,

Thanks for this summary of the call. As always, you make it easy to follow the
group's work and that really is appreciated.

I am somewhat worried by the second part of your comments and the fact that
what you communicated to Council was in fact "riddled with errors". As you
know, Council has since sent your response to the Board. If that response is
inadequate, and the one you meant to send is in fact very different, I would
urge the group to provide the Council with a new one asap and to let me know
when a edited response might be forthcoming so that I may inform the Council of
this.

As the Board deadline has now passed, it is unlikely that any new response
would be taken into account by them but I think it would certainly be helpful
for the Council to know what it is the VI WG really meant to send us.

I am copying Chuck because I'm sure he may want to comment on this as well. As
Council liaison, I also plan to update the Council but I will wait for you to
respond before doing so.

Thanks,

Stéphane