ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] call for agenda items

  • To: vertical integration wg <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] call for agenda items
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 09:40:12 -0500

hi all,

having been overwhelmed with commentary on my post summarizing this week's
call, i think we'll proceed along the lines i described in that note.  namely,
to focus on the comments that are aimed at the Principles and see if we can
discover some new ground for the Phase I Final Report.

so let's focus on the Compliance principle and see what we can come up with on
the call.

anything else?

mikey

phone   651-647-6109