ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Closure?

  • To: <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Closure?
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 14:25:11 -0400

I support your thinking, Roberto; it is time to send this WG back to Council
to determine the way forward (re-charter or re-mandate).  I also think you
nailed it with your list of bullets.  These are the issues in a tight
summary.  With regard to our commenting on the public comments I would note
that the larger percentage of comments came from VI WG members, so, indeed,
they do not change the nature of consensus in this case.  If we must respond
to them, we should note that the VI WG appreciates the public taking time to
comment, has reviewed all of the comments and has taken them into account in
coming to its conclusions.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff