ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] [slightly off topic] how about some VI-WG buttons?

  • To: "<Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx> wg" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] [slightly off topic] how about some VI-WG buttons?
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 17:28:05 -0500

hi all,

i'm contemplating making up a batch of little (1 inch/25 mm) buttons to
commemorate our VI work together.  completely suitable for your lanyard (or
hat) at ICANN meetings.

i'm planning to bring them to Singapore for those of you who'll be there -- if
you're not coming, let me know your postal address and i'll mail you one.

i'm looking for design ideas.  i've got one with fireworks in the background.
another has a molecule.  any other thoughts?

no, this is not going to be done by consensus -- although i might do a poll.

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     http://www.haven2.com