ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] i still have lots of buttons left

  • To: "<Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx> wg" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] i still have lots of buttons left
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 13:42:48 -0500

hi all,

i'm happy to report that;

a) i'm back home at the farm -- and startled at how jet-lag free i am, given
the 12-hour time difference

b) i'm back on planet earth after blowing my top at the GNSO, and

c) there are LOTS of buttons left!

so if any of you would like a button, send me your addresses (off list) and
i'll send you one.

it's great to hear from you Roberto -- i was kinda wondering how to get in
touch with you…  :-)

mikey

On Jun 26, 2011, at 1:07 PM, Ken Stubbs wrote:

> Ken Stubbs wrote:
>
> Me too !
>

> On 6/26/2011 1:59 PM, Roberto Gaetano wrote:
>>
>> Cheers to all, long time no see.
>> As you can read, I have changed email address, and I am now subscribed
>> again. My ICANN email address is discontinued, since I no longer perform
>> activities for ICANN (which does not mean that I am not listening to what is
>> happening).
>> This hotmail address is a temporary solution. Now that new TLDs are
>> available, I will get ".gaetano" for my mail. My only doubt is if it is
>> going to be vertically integrated, or not. If not vertically integrated, I
>> plan to have it at least horizontally integrated. This leads to the question
>> on whether we need to start a working group on horizontal integration.
>> I hope you guys had fun in Singapore, you might be back home, or on the way
>> back home.
>> Now to the "real" point of my post: the button!!!! Mikey, do you have one
>> left for me?
>> Cheers,
>> Roberto
>>

>> > From: mike@xxxxxxxxxx
>> > Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] i still have lots of buttons left
>> > Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 23:27:42 -0500
>> > To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
>> >

>> > hi all,
>> >
>> > Cheryl has pointed out that the molecule i've put on our button cannot
>> > exist for any length of time in the real world. but she has a great
>> > resolution to my screwup. i'll let you find out how she does it from her
>> > directly. :-)
>> >
>> > for those of you who haven't gotten your button yet, please look for my
>> > bright blue hawaiian shirt (with yellow dragons) today -- and let's try to
>> > connect this evening at the "Peter Party."
>> >
>> > mikey

>> > phone 651-647-6109
>> > fax 866-280-2356
>> > web http://www.haven2.com
>> > handle OConnorStP (ID for public places like Twitter, Facebook, Google,
>> > etc.)

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     http://www.haven2.com