ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] VI button

  • To: Roberto Gaetano <roberto_gaetano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] VI button
  • From: Ken Stubbs <kstubbs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 19:30:59 -0400

I finally received my certificate and button. (thank you Mikey !!)

I Pinned the button on and immediatly felt "empowered" .

I was overcome by an overwhelming desire to schedule a 2 hr conference call
next thursday afternoon.

I immediately took 2 Xanax pills which got me back under control.

Keep having "flashbacks". Still wake up with nightmares about "molecules" and
anxiety over "harms".

Thanks again Mikey...

p.s. Just read a SPECIAL PRESS RELEASE that the Betty Ford clinic has started a
special recovery program for former VI WG members.

It is a voluntary committment program. Applications for the program begin
Jan 12, 2012 and will remain open until April 12, 2012. The committment period
should be sometime between 150 & 180 days.