[gnso-whois-study] Meeting Recap for Whois Hypotheses Group 26 August 2008
- To: <gnso-whois-study@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [gnso-whois-study] Meeting Recap for Whois Hypotheses Group 26 August 2008
- From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 13:05:13 -0400
Here's a brief recap of today's meeting:
1. Alternative wording received from those who proposed the
following studies was reviewed and action taken as indicated:
a. Study 8 - The alternative wording was not accepted but the
hypothesis was revised to attempt to better reflect the intent
communicated; the rationale will be communicated to Chris Paul.
b. Study 13 - The alternatives were accepted.
c. Study 16 - The proposed edit to hypothesis 2 was accepted;
proposed additional hypotheses c and d were not accepted and the
rationale will be sent to Claudio.
2. The following changes will be made to the list of notes and
a. A general note will added before the table explaining that
study proposers were provided the opportunity to comment including
recognition of the difficulty for the GAC to respond in such a short
b. Four "pearls of wisdom" were added as notes to the table for
studies 1, 14, 21 & 16.
3. It was agreed to add an introduction to the report that would
include background information, references and the names of group
4. Action items
a. Liz will prepare draft messages to Claudio and Chris per item 1
above and send them to the list for review by the group NLT 12 noon PDT.
b. Liz will prepare a draft final report and distribute to list for
final review by group members today.
c. Liz or Chuck will incorporate any final edits and deliver the
report to the Council NLT COB 27 August.
5. Thanks to all for the great TEAM work.