ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whois-study]

RE: [gnso-whois-study] WHOIS study group call Tuesday 8 April 2008 at 15:00 UTC]

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, "'GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-whois-study@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-whois-study@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-whois-study] WHOIS study group call Tuesday 8 April 2008 at 15:00 UTC]
  • From: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 13:54:33 -0700

Thanks Stéphane, good to get a discussion going on these aspects.

So, based on your comment, if you look at the study suggestion summary, do you
think it would be useful to conduct any of the studies included in the second
grouping of studies -- "Compliance with data protection laws and registrar
accreditation agreements" -- study numbers 16, 22, 23 24?  If not, do you have
a thought of how you might modify one of those to capture your idea?

Comments from others?

Thanks, Liz