ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whois-study]

RE: [gnso-whois-study] WHOIS study group call Tuesday 8 April 2008 at 15:00 UTC]

  • To: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>, "Stéphane" Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, "'GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-whois-study@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-whois-study@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-whois-study] WHOIS study group call Tuesday 8 April 2008 at 15:00 UTC]
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 08:30:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Liz,

Thanks for the reminder in the attachment about the
Upcoming ICANN Whois Data Accuracy Audit, planned for
the 2007 calendar year... but I'm confused... I still
see the job posting for the Contactual Compliance
Manager whose duties will be "to conduct studies and
audits on the accuracy of the WHOIS directory and make
recommendations for changes"... has the position
actually been filled?

regards,
Danny