ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whois-study]

[gnso-whois-study] updated summary document attached

  • To: "gnso-whois-study@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-whois-study@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-whois-study] updated summary document attached
  • From: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:51:31 -0700

All,

Attached please find a revised summary of WHOIS study suggestions, with the
rationale/policy benefit added to the document.  I still have two additional
documents to provide to the team:

1.       A mapping of the GAC suggestions to the study categories and
submissions already received.

2.       A tally of the priorities recommended by each team members.

These will be provided later this week.

In addition, anyone who has not done so should send in their recommendations
for preferred areas of study.  I believe I am missing input from the ISPs.

Thanks!  Liz