ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whois-study]

[gnso-whois-study] Wiki Edits

  • To: <gnso-whois-study@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-whois-study] Wiki Edits
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 17:54:25 -0400

Please note that I edited the Whois Hypotheses WG wiki to hopefully make
it more easily usable:

*       I changed some of the headings to make them more meaningful; by
clicking on the headings at the top of the page you can easily go to the
identified location on the wiki (agenda for the next meeting, hypotheses
table, or WG membership).
*       I deleted old meeting agendas.  (If you want to see previous
agendas, you can look at earler versions of the wiki.)

Chuck