ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whois-study]

RE: [gnso-whois-study] working GAC questions into our hypothesis table

  • To: "Eric Brunner-Williams" <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-whois-study] working GAC questions into our hypothesis table
  • From: "Steve DelBianco" <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 21:46:05 -0400

Eric, you demonstrate the talent to 'tease' blood from a stone!

In this case I think we should consider the entire GAC letter in order
to infer a hypothesis from their stated questions.

In any event, we will ask the GAC to confirm/correct our proposed
hypotheses.

Whether we can tease them into a timely response...I have my doubts!

--Steve