ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

Re: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Charter and work Plan has been approved by the GNSO Council

  • To: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Charter and work Plan has been approved by the GNSO Council
  • From: MICHAEL YOUNG <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 11:44:36 +0200

Liz and team,

Thanks so much for the hard work of getting the approach this WG sanctioned.
We are now enabled to create a quality and meaningful contribution to the
ongoing considerations around Whois.  I am thrilled that we have a very
competent group of volunteers and am very much looking forward to working
with this team.

Best Regards,

Michael Young
M:647-289-1220