ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

RE: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] WSWG Agenda for 19 DEC 2011 Meeting

  • To: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] WSWG Agenda for 19 DEC 2011 Meeting
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 13:28:46 -0800

The agenda for today's call (see below) was for a 60-minute call.  That
is also the scheduled length of the great majority of ICANN-related
calls in which I have participated, so I think that is the reasonable
expectation.

In the future, if it is anticipated that we need a call of more than 60
minutes, I suggest that that be clearly announced in advance so that
people can plan their schedules accordingly.

Thanks, and happy holidays to all.

Steve Metalitz