ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

Re: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] FW: R-5 Whois Survey Question

  • To: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] FW: R-5 Whois Survey Question
  • From: Susan Prosser <susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 09:21:23 -0800

No problem.

I formatted  my question into a "Yes/No" options.  These can be radio
buttons or select boxes or such.  The final format can be decided later.
 My goal was to ensure accurate, digestible responses.  Considering the
multi-lingual recipients, not having free form input boxes requiring
translation is important, IMO.  My question was easy to do in such a
format.  I'm not certain if the other questions will be as easy.

best,
-Susan