ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Adobe Connect - Chat Transcript from WHOIS Survey Drafting Team 16 July 2012

  • To: "gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Adobe Connect - Chat Transcript from WHOIS Survey Drafting Team 16 July 2012
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 13:32:41 -0700

  Berry Cobb:Welcome to the 16 July 2012 WSWG Conference Call
  Wilson Abigaba:Partially filling in the survey creates so many unneccsary
incomplete entries in the tool. the list of questions can be obtained at
gnso.icann.org/issues/whois/draft-whois-survey-31may12-en.pdf
  Don Blumenthal:Thanks. I was looking for the PDF on my PC.  The link makes
life easier
  Wilson Abigaba:i have been listening. will make the changes
  Wilson Abigaba:the none option can be added
  Wilson Abigaba:u need to first answer yes to "have u registered any domain
names?"
  Wilson Abigaba:for that question, i think we need to add the option of
"other" so that the respondent can specify
  Berry Cobb:To monitor and manage groups of domains for self or on behalf of
others.
  Berry Cobb:“Website interfaces includes an interface to Registry, Registrar
or 3rd party sources”
  Berry Cobb:The scope of domain registrations for this question if for your
own use.
  Berry Cobb:“Social Media – (Facebook, Twitter, etc)”
  Wilson Abigaba:I am requesting the operator to call me back
  Nathalie  Peregrine:the operator is dialling out to you
  Wilson Abigaba:thanks, am back :)
  Berry Cobb:“Yes, we would use this list for the reason stated in the comment
box to the right”
  Nathalie  Peregrine:of course!