ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Adobe Connect - Chat Transcript from WHOIS Survey Drafting Team 30 July 2012

  • To: "gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Adobe Connect - Chat Transcript from WHOIS Survey Drafting Team 30 July 2012
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 12:57:47 -0700

  Berry Cobb:Welecome to the 30 July 2012 WSWG Conference Call.
  Don Blumenthal:Having Skpe problems. Will keep trying.
  Berry Cobb:Hi Don.  We're still waiting on Michael to join too.
  Don Blumenthal:I'll stay on as long as I can. I'm  at IETF. I have only 2
"absolutely can't miss" sessions this week. Naturally, one conflicts with part
of the call slot.
  Wilson Abigaba:I would also like to leave the call after 1 hr. Its 22:10 here
yet I have an early morning appointment tomorrow
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Steve Metalitz sends his apology for today's meeting