ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt] WSWG Milestone update

  • To: <gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] WSWG Milestone update
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 22:08:44 -0700

WSWG,

The following is an update to our milestone timeline and it includes a
proposed schedule of activities to get the survey launched.  As an update to
the WG, it was determined that the survey must be hosted on ICANN controlled
systems.  I have engaged IT to setup the hosting solution with a fairly
quick turnaround.

.         Complete LimeSurvey hosting implementation on ICANN web servers -

.         Migrate draft survey from ISOC server to production - 31 August
2012

.         Update survey with changes outlined in public comment review tool
- 31 August 2012

.         Integration Test by WG - 7 September 2012

.         Implement Survey Communication strategy - 7 September 2012

.         Submit to GNSO & release survey for 30 days - 7 September 2012

.         Review Survey results - Oct 2012

.         Release Survey results - 30 Oct 2012

.         Publish Final Report - 30 Nov 2012

We will have a meeting next week on the 27th to provide a status and discuss
other elements of the Survey.  We will not meet on September 3rd, as it is a
US holiday.  If the survey can be deployed by 7 September, then we may not
need to meet until October.

Please send to the mailing list if you have suggested changes or I may have
missed any actions.  Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx