ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Adobe Connect - Chat Transcript from WHOIS Survey Drafting Team 27 August 2012

  • To: "gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Adobe Connect - Chat Transcript from WHOIS Survey Drafting Team 27 August 2012
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 12:57:16 -0700

  Berry Cobb:Welcome to the 27 August 2012 WSWG Conference Call.
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Susan Prosser has joined the call
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Avri Doria has joined the call
  Cintra Sooknanan:Hey I dropped off the call
  Cintra Sooknanan:please call me back
  Nathalie  Peregrine:yes Cintra right away
  Cintra Sooknanan:thanks so much Natalie
  Cintra Sooknanan:Nathalie
  Nathalie  Peregrine:They're trying to get hold of you now Cintra.
  Cintra Sooknanan:I'm back
  avri:go to status
  avri:i'm mute nd it takes to long to unmute
  Don Blumenthal:cool
  Cintra Sooknanan:the data is tedious. that being said if someone really wants
to go through it , it is possible
  Cintra Sooknanan:we can release the initial results and state when the
summary will be available
  Don Blumenthal:good idea Cintra
  Cintra Sooknanan:Thanks Don and Berry...
  Cintra Sooknanan:Great Job to everyone
  Cintra Sooknanan:bye
  avri:more people at the meetings means vacations are ending.
  avri:bye