ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

Re: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Survey Migrated

  • To: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Survey Migrated
  • From: Don Blumenthal <dblumenthal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 07:58:11 -0400

Excellent. Thanks to you and Wilson for all of your work on this.

Don

From: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Thursday, September 6, 2012 11:45 PM
To: Whois Survey WG
<gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Survey Migrated

WSWG Team,

Thank you to Wilson for migrating the WHOIS Tech Survey over to the ICANN
hosted solution.  The survey can be accessed here:
https://limesurvey.icann.org//index.php?sid=71483&lang=en<https://limesurvey.icann.org/index.php?sid=71483&lang=en>

We will review the survey at our meeting next Monday.  In the meantime, please
feel free to review and test what we have completed so far.  If you see any
issues, please post your comments to the list.

I’ve confirmed that all approved changes as a result of the public comment
review were loaded into this final version.  I made other typo corrections and
small consistency or cosmetic changes.  A few of these I will confirm with the
WG next week, as well as the skillset language we have talked about.

There is one technical issue that I discovered on the ICANN hosted instance.
The Resume Later function did not appear to work and produced a PHP error.  I
will work with Wilson and our IT group to get it resolved.  The other issue is
the center justification for the descriptions of each section.  It looks to be
a template issue.

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb
720.839.5735