ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

RE: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Survey Migrated

  • To: "'Whois Survey WG'" <gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Survey Migrated
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 22:24:02 -0700

Team,

I made the changes per Susan's suggestions below.
<https://limesurvey.icann.org/index.php?sid=71483&lang=en>
https://limesurvey.icann.org//index.php?sid=71483&lang=en

I will start the communications plan tomorrow.  I will send a sample of the
communications so that the team may communicate within their organizations
as well.

Please take one last look at the survey.  Tomorrow night, I will reset the
survey.  The community should start to see the availability of the survey
Wednesday morning.

If you have any other suggested changes, please send them to the list.

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

 <mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx