ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Last Call

  • To: <gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Last Call
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 21:57:08 -0700

Team,

I have made all the suggested changes.  Thank you Susan and Don!!!  There is
only one R11 - question that requires a logic change.  In the meantime, I
added a help option explaining that the user only select one unique entry
per row.  Lastly, we were able to correct the Resume Later function in the
survey.

I will keep the survey open until 23:00 UTC 12 September 2012 for WG members
to submit any last second edit suggestions.  After which, I will reset the
survey for production.  From that point forward, the WG will have to refrain
from browsing the survey, unless you are completing an official entry per
yourself or on behalf of your organization.  Random browsing will throw off
our tracking numbers.  After we go-live, I will create a duplicate copy, if
the WG requires browsing.

You will start to see rollout of communications tomorrow and continuing
through the week.

https://limesurvey.icann.org/index.php?sid=71483
<https://limesurvey.icann.org/index.php?sid=71483&lang=en> &lang=en

Thank you.  B