ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

Re: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] "Lift off" WSWG Survey

  • To: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] "Lift off" WSWG Survey
  • From: Michael Young <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 21:53:29 -0400

Hello all,

We have to kindly thank Berry, Wilson, Susan and Don for this last push (forgive me if I have missed anyone).

This is a great milestone and I am thrilled to be here, now is the time though to reach out to all your relevant contacts and push for participation in this survery on all fronts.

We will have a great deal of work in processing results and writing the final report this fall, but I am very excited to reach that stage!

As other ICANN participants can tell you, this survey raises a new bar in our community and I deeply appreciate the efforts of all those who contributed to its creation.

Sincerely,

Michael Young