ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

Re: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Agenda for 12 NOV 2012

  • To: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Agenda for 12 NOV 2012
  • From: MICHAEL YOUNG <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 14:45:41 -0500

Berry thanks,

I suggest we move this to shorter call if at all possible.

For a review framework I suggest the following approach:

1. Pre-processing and data preparation:  This phase includes splitting the
survey results into assignments or "sections" for volunteers or groups of
volunteers to assess. My assumption is that this is something we will need
Wilson and Berry to work one.

2. Define and assign survey sections:  We can do this either as a group, or
Berry and I can make a provisional assignment schedule and ask participants to
review and commit (or suggest changes).

3. Process survey sections:  This is where we would expect the assigned
resources to do the following items:

a) review statistical summaries of question answers, provide a commentary on
those results to go with a numerical chart (probably created during date prep).

b)Review written answers if provided, again provide a commentary on the
results.  Commentaries should attempt to discuss facts in the data summaries
and note how written comments provide context or clarification to those results
(if any).  Also the our reviewers written commentaries should indicate if the
written survey responses indicate that the question was understood by the
survey taker.

c)Prepare written commentary along with the survey summarized statistics chart
for their section to Berry for consistent formatting.

4. Meet as a group to review these section summaries and comments (multiple
meetings).

5. Draft an executive summary and summary of conclusions and recommendations
for next step, noted by section reviewers and final group walk-throughs.

6. Publish report (question should we publish a draft report first?)

-M

On 2012-11-12, at 12:56 PM, Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Team,
>
> Here is our agenda for today:
>
> Agenda:
>
> 1.     Agenda Bashing (2 Min)
> 2.     Review Previous Week Action Items (0 Min)
> 3.     Review Survey Results (80 Min)
> a.     Update on applications received
> b.    Proposed frameworks for review
> c.     Decision on framework
> d.    Assignments for work
> e.     Milestones and delivery
> f.     Schedule
> 4.     New Business (5 Min)
> 5.     Review of Assigned Action Items (3 Min)
> Open Action Items:
>
> ·         None
> Meeting Schedule:
>
> ·         12 November 2012
> ·         19 November 2012
> ·         26 November 2012 (No Staff Support)
> ·         03 December 2012
> ·         10 December 2012
> ·         17 December 2012
> Current Key Milestones:
>
> ·         Review Survey results – Nov 2012
> ·         Release Survey results – 30 Nov 2012
> ·         Publish Final Report – 21 Dec 2012
>

> Berry Cobb
> 720.839.5735
> mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> @berrycobb