ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Status of Survey Analysis

  • To: <gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Status of Survey Analysis
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 14:36:24 -0700

Team,

I'm trying to gauge overall progress from the WG for your respective survey
results analysis assignment.  This is to determine feasibility for hosting a
meeting as scheduled for next Monday 17 DEC 2012 to review initial results.

May I ask for a response from each assignee with the following?

.         a rough % complete of the survey results analysis for your
assigned requirement

.         provide any feedback with the analysis framework or issues you
have encountered

.         opinion about hosting a meeting for 17 DEC to at least review the
analysis framework if not any of the results (if no meeting, our next
earliest schedule will be 7 JAN 2013)

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735