ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Next Meeting - 28 JAN 2013 @ 19:00 UTC

  • To: <gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Next Meeting - 28 JAN 2013 @ 19:00 UTC
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 23:27:20 -0700

Team,

Because 21 JAN 2013 is a holiday, our next meeting is scheduled for 28 JAN
2013 @ 19:00 UTC.  At this meeting we will review our first draft of our
report.  For those WG members who have analysis assignments, please submit
your initial drafts to me by 15:00 UTC on 25 JAN 2013.  Thank you to those
who have submitted your assignments.  I have incorporated them into the
master draft.

I will send out the latest version towards the end of this week.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@berrycobb