ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt] WSWG Next Steps

  • To: <gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] WSWG Next Steps
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 13:45:14 -0700

Team,

Based on limited participation, we will be suspending the WSWG calls.  In
the meantime, ICANN Staff will complete the analysis and report.  Thank you
again to those who have contributed, it will be helpful in getting all
sections completed.

Once the draft report is complete, I will send it out to the WG mailing list
for feedback from the team.  After any changes, we can decide then if it is
worth opening a public comment forum or not prior to delivery to the GNSO
Council.

My apologies for the late cancellation for today's session!

Take care, B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx