ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

RE: [gnso-wpm-dt] REMINDER - DOODLE / GNSO Work Prioritization Model call

  • To: "Gisella Gruber-White" <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-wpm-dt] REMINDER - DOODLE / GNSO Work Prioritization Model call
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 09:42:04 -0500

I am sorry to see that there are at least three team members who could
not make each of the three alternative times.  It would have been really
helpful to have us all on the same call.  But I still think it is
important for us to meet this week so Olga may need to pick the least
conflicting time.  This makes it more important than ever for us to
maximise our on-line work.

Chuck