ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

[gnso-wpm-dt] Short summaries of GNSO projects and WGs attached

  • To: "gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-wpm-dt] Short summaries of GNSO projects and WGs attached
  • From: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 10:29:24 -0800

All,

As requested, attached are short summaries of each of the GNSO's projects and
working groups. We have so many activities that even the summary is more than 4
pages long!

Note that the summary as written has been formatted in the same order as our
GNSO Projects List. I think it is a useful document for our prioritization
work, and staff is very willing to maintain it going forward (perhaps
ultimately integrating the content into the Projects list itself, space
permitting) but it will require regular updates as drafted.

Thanks, Liz

Liz Gasster
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN