ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

[gnso-wpm-dt] WPM-DT: Step 1 [Revision]--Consolidated Project List with Descriptions

  • To: <gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM-DT: Step 1 [Revision]--Consolidated Project List with Descriptions
  • From: "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 11:44:54 -0500

Team Members:

As discussed during our teleconference on 10 December (2000 UTC), it was
agreed that Staff would combine the Short Descriptions that Liz assembled
with the two tables of Active and Removed Projects per my summary email of 4
December.

Attached is a Word doc that consolidates all of the information for the
team?s review and approval.

Please note that, following Chuck?s suggestion, the Names in Table 1 and
Table 2 are bookmarked to short descriptions provided deeper in the same
document.   With this approach, those who already know the projects do not
have to scroll past descriptive text.   For those who are unfamiliar with
any project, they can simply click the link and be whisked to the
description including any external hyperlinks that have been inserted.

Please let me know if this meets the team?s needs.

I am moving next to the individual rating task instructions and procedures.
Hopefully, I will have them published later today (no later than Monday
morning) so that you have several days to work on them before our next
session on 17 December.

Ken Bour

P.S.  I will make the change to add ?budget? to the X-axis definition per
Stéphane?s input, but thought I would wait for Olga?s consensus call that
all members have signaled agreement to the Step 1 and Step 2 outputs.