ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

Re: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM Teleconference 26 Jan: Adobe Room Info

  • To: Ken Bour <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM Teleconference 26 Jan: Adobe Room Info
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 11:40:03 -0300

Thanks ken for the link and the reminder.
Please note that we will have time for a face to face meeting of our
Drafting team in Nairobi, scheduled Sunday March 7, 14-15:15 hs.
What we could discuss in our conference call today is how are we going to
proceed with the methodology we have been working on.
If we are ready before Nairobi, we could present our outcomes to the GNSO
Council before the face to face meeting and using it to recieve feedback. If
this is not the case we can present our outcomes and procedures during the
face to face meeting.
Looking forward to talking to you later today.
Regards
Olga