ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

RE: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM Summary & Action Items-Step 6 (In Progress)

  • To: Jaime B Wagner <j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 'Stéphane Van Gelder' <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Olga Cavalli'" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM Summary & Action Items-Step 6 (In Progress)
  • From: Adrian Kinderis <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 09:43:40 +1100

Wow. Just saw this after my previous email.

I will simply bite my tongue (to the point of drawing blood).

Good luck with the task at hand. May you complete it quickly, efficiently and
may you approach it fairly and justly and included everyone's input.

Adrian Kinderis
Chief Executive Officer
AusRegistry Pty Ltd
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne. Victoria Australia. 3004
Ph: +61 3 9866 3710
Fax: +61 3 9866 1970
Email: adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.ausregistry.com.au

The information contained in this communication is intended for the named
recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain legally privileged
and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must
not use, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this communication in error, please delete all copies from your system
and notify us immediately.