ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

[gnso-wpm-dt] I must cancel my trip to Nairobi

  • To: gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-wpm-dt] I must cancel my trip to Nairobi
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 00:26:45 -0300

Dear team,
I must cancel my trip to Nairobi due to a medical emergency that my daughter
had today afternoon.
Although the situation is controlled, I have decided to stay following the
doctor´s advice.
It was not an easy decision for me to take, specially in this meeting that I
have committed to help with charing different GNSO meetings, but in this
case my family is first in my priorities.
In relation with the presentation that I was planning to make, I may make it
remotely if possible or perhaps other member of the working team can do it.
I am open to your suggestions about how to proceed.
My apologies again for the late notice.
Regards
Olga