ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

RE: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPMG Calls in April

  • To: "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPMG Calls in April
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 18:21:08 -0400

I should be available at 1600 UTC (12 pm EDT) on Tuesday April 6th but
will not be available on Tuesday April 13th.  Monday, April 12th looks
okay at 1600 UTC or later.

What about next week:  Will our meeting be on Monday, March 29th or
Tuesday, March 30th?  What time?  I should be able to do either day next
week at either 1600 UTC (12 pm EDT) or later.

Chuck