ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

[gnso-wpm-dt] WPM Preliminary Status: Step 2

  • To: "'Stéphane Van Gelder'" <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM Preliminary Status: Step 2
  • From: "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 16:26:54 -0400

Stéphane:

I will try?

You wrote:  ?I wonder if the reason we are not getting any projects with a
lower score than 2 is that Councilors are not sufficiently aware that they
can strike projects all together should they wish to when they rate them??

Shorter response:

1)      Councilors are rating projects lower than 2 in Value; lots of ?1s?
have been registered.

2)      My original comment about ?>2? dealt with the Range statistic, not
the individual Councilor project ratings.

I apologize for using your inquiry to springboard into a broader discussion
of central tendency measures, but I wanted to convey those thoughts to the
WPM-DT while they were fresh on my mind.   Sorry, if my explanation was
overly confusing?

Ken