ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

RES: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM: Participant Comments Regarding Step 2

  • To: "'Gomes, Chuck'" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Ken Bour'" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RES: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM: Participant Comments Regarding Step 2
  • From: "Jaime B Wagner" <j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 10:33:51 -0300

Our first step in the session today should be to restate that this
prioritization effort DOES NOT intend to tackle managerial issues, but only
to build project awareness and a possible consensus as to the relative
importance (value) of the different projects.

Jaime Wagner
j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

cel: +55(51)8126-0916

dir: +55(51)3219-5955