ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

[gtld-council] NCUC Statement on new gTLDs]

  • To: gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gtld-council] NCUC Statement on new gTLDs]
  • From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 07:19:48 +0100

Dear Olof,

Kindly find attached the above metioned statement that I wish to
submit to the GNSO on behalf of the NCUC.

Please note that it is _nearly_ a consensus position, failing one
voice. In any case, this is the aproved result by an overwhelming
majority from our discussions on the topic.

Best regards,

Mawaki

--
Glen de Saint Géry